CINE LOG LUTS Vol.1
CINE LOG LUTS Vol.1
In this collection you will receive a variety of Teal and Orange options that really make your image pop!
These 7 LUTs were crafted and inspired by stunning cinematic themes I’ve used over my years as a Director of Photography. I’ve fine-tuned these LUTs to help give films a mood and emotion an audience can easily connect with.
Step up your Cinematic game immediately and color grade your films like a pro!
Applying LUTs in Premiere Pro CC
If you are just applying a single LUT to your footage, an easy approach is to use the Browse… function and select the LUT from your downloads folder.
In Premiere Pro, open the Color workspace by clicking the Color tab at the top center of Premiere Pro.
- Click on the clip you want to work with.
- In the Lumetri panel, open the Basic Correction tab.
- Under Basic Correction, select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and click on Browse…
- Go to the 35 Free LUTs folder and select the LUT of your choice.
If you want your favorite LUTs in the Premiere Pro dropdown menu, follow these steps for Mac and PC.
Mac: Add LUTs to Premiere Pro Dropdown Menu
1. Open a new Finder Window and go to Applications. Open the Adobe Premiere Pro CC folder.
2. Hold Command and click on Adobe Premiere CC. Select Show Package Contents,then open Contents.
3. Open the Lumetri folder. Open the LUTs folder, then open the Technical folder.
4. Drag and drop the 7 Free LUTs .CUBE files into the Technical folder.
5. Restart Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
6. In the Color panel, go to Basic Correction, select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and the 7 Free LUTs will be available.
PC: Add LUTs to Premiere Pro’s Dropdown Menu
The same rules apply as the Mac workflow, but the folder structure is slightly different.
- Go to the C:// folder, open Program Files, open Adobe, then open Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Open the Lumetri folder, open the LUTs folder, then open the Technical folder.
- Drag and drop the 35 Free LUTs .CUBE files into the Technical folder.
- Restart Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- In the Color Panel, go to Basic Correction, select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and the 35 Free LUTs will be available.